Mill Bridge Construction has served Addison County in Vermont and the northern Lake George region of New York for over thirty-five years.
We provide a full range of general contractor and construction manager services:
- New residential, commercial, and institutional construction.
- Commercial and residential additions and renovations, interiors.
- Historic preservation.
- Custom homes.
- Additions, renovations, and interior remodels.
- Project planning and permitting.
- Woodworking shop for cabinetry, mouldings, and other custom specialties.
Mill Bridge Construction is an EPA Lead-Safe Certified Firm.
Lead paint poisoning affects over one million children today. Adverse health effects include learning disabilities, behavioral problems, and speech delays. If not done in a lead-safe manner, renovations and repair activities that disturb lead-based paint can expose children, as well as adults, to harmful levels of lead dust.
Mill Bridge Construction has received training and passed certification so you can rest assured that lead is removed safely.